Sunday, February 04, 2007

Young And Restless: The Soap of a New Generation

Let me start this post off by saying that I think Soaps.com has a great name for their website and I wish them a long and prosperous life on the Internet. If I had to decide which Soap Opera had the best name, I would pick The Young and the Restless. Basically the name encapsulates what viewers are looking for as far as escapist entertainment goes. They want to empathize with young vital people who have a lot of stuff going on in their lives.

Soaps.com has it all covered for Y&R fans with daily updates, news cast pictures, screenshots of key events on the show and more.

There is a community waiting for you at the Y&R Message Board if you are a guy who can bring it to a forum you a sorely wanted on this message board. I clicked a thread at random and the ladies are missing what must be the only regular guy on the forum. They lost him to football.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker