Thursday, February 22, 2007

Promises, Promises

Britney has left Promises Rehab. Maybe they just fixed her up really fast. Robert Downey Junior is an alumni of the place. They do great work.

Actually, in all seriousness, I would not be surprised if a longstanding program like theirs has a fairly early confrontation of some sort in order to determine what the motivations of a volunteer patient are. I don't think this part is one of those 'no wrong answer' things.

I have never been in a program like this, so I don't know what I am talking about. I had a few days of training from addiction counselors when I was an R.A. at a university. Britney reminds me of a lot of the hypothetical cases that we talked about.

Edit: 15 hours later she goes back in. I hope she pulls herself together. I honestly do.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker