Thursday, February 15, 2007

Review my Post and Get Paid

I have been taking part in the blog marketing of PayPerPost since late last year. I have to honestly say that it has made me a better blogger. It is a cliche but I am going to write it down anyway, A WRITER WRITES.

Before I was involved with PayPerPost an interesting bit of news or gossip had to basically walk up and bite me before I would feel like writing. Now I have started blogging everyday and researching. Heck, I have made phone calls to real live people in an effort to step up my game.

Hopefully, all the blood sweat and tears that I pour into this blog will pay off in the form of a loyal fan base who keep reading even when I become a train wreck party animal who has lost touch with reality.

I am also thinking about placing these new Get Paid to Review My Post badges on all my ground breaking works of genius. I mean what could be better than getting paid to talk about what a great writer I am?

What I really like about this program is that it could allow me to earn money while blogging about the main topic of this blog. I think there are people who have established some strong opinions about the main topic of this blog. I try to remain unbiased. I recently did an entire post talking about how unbiased I am. It would have sounded more convincing coming from someone else.



No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker