Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Britney News is Fast and Furious

Basically, I can't blog fast enough to keep up with the stuff that is going on with this girl. I'm going to write about the two things that I know I am behind on now, doing my best to cite my sources, but I can just imagine that there will be something else before I am finished.

Somebody just walked in my door and told me that there are reports that the reason behind the head shaving was that Kevin Federline was threatening to get a court order for a hair sample to be used in drug testing. Wow, to paraphrase Rick James...

Actually, if anybody actually bought Britney's hair, they should be aware that modern science can examine hair to determine the levels and even approximate dates of a person's exposure to all sorts of toxic substances. There have been post mortem examinations of the hair of various historical figures.

Oh, yeah the other news item I am behind on is that Britney is in a rehab program in LA, according to reports. I got this news via Perez Hilton, the man who never sleeps.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker