Sunday, February 25, 2007

Time for a Laugh


I decided yesterday that I was going to stop making jokes at the expense of Britney Spears. I think her sad plight might have been the catalyst behind Craig Ferguson's decision to stop using tabloid news as fodder for his monologues as well.

I may fall off the not making fun of Britney wagon a few times before I really commit myself to being more considerate of her feelings, but I promise to try to try.

In the meantime, here is a non-Britney bit of funny from an off-beat sometimes darkly funny cartoonist. Gaspirtz has dozens of online comics at his website that are free to download. He has the banner with the smileys that say "Oh My God, No Way!!!' when your cursor accidentally goes over them as well. I love that ad. Especially when my speakers are turned up really loud because I had music playing. Anyway, check them out, I am hard to please and I thought 66% of them were funny.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker