Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hear Belisi Online

“Belisi Music is my attempt to take the same qualities I look for in fashion – sophisticated, classic, beautiful – and take it to music.”

Peter Belisi


I think I must be some kind of carrier for a radio personality bug. Everyone I associate with in any meaningful way either has been, is, or will be a radio personality. I work every weekday with a guy who does a Sunday morning show. I literally would not believe that it was him when I first heard the show. Amplification and equalization can make you sound like a different person. I'm not sure if Belisi is going to speak on his online radio station. It may be that he has just selected a playlist, but I am going to tune in to Belisi Radio to find out.

Belisi is an online retailer of luxurious high-end silk ties, scarves and women’s handbags. The Belisi brand melds the luxury and prestige of Palm Beach, Florida with Italian beauty and sophistication.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker