Saturday, February 24, 2007

A Flash from Britney's Past

Tucker Carlson interviewed Britney Spears in September of 2003. I found the transcript while trying to find out about the connections between Britney and Michael Jackson. I thought that research would be worthwhile. An individual that was alleged to have been sexually abused as a child by Michael spent a period of time working as Britney's choreographer. His name is Wade Robson, I believe he still denies that Michael ever acted inappropriately towards him.

There are some really interesting quotes in this interview when you put them in the context of Britney's present situation. It is not hard journalism. here are some excerpts:
SPEARS: Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens.

SPEARS: I think I'm still clean living. That's -- I mean I don't go home and have orgies or anything like that. I'm still the same person I've always been.

Full transcript...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker