Monday, February 19, 2007

The Ultimate MySpace Comment

An adoring fan wrote this 653 word comment on Britney's MySpace page:
I am a HUGE Britney Spears fan, and I have been a fan since she debuted with Baby One More Time. She has always been my role model,hero, and the person that I have looked up to. Britney Spears has helped me grow into the person I am now. Even though I dont know her personally, and some may find it odd that I look up to her, but I care about her and I am so worried about her. She has done so much for me, I just hope she knows that she is such an amazing person, and I wish I could help her.
It cant be easy to be her, you have people constantly following you, predicting your every move, poking fun at you and judging every single misktake that you make. Everything is blown up. I am saddened when I see her crying or the look in her eyes in the pictures that all the magazines have as there covers. She has been hurt and I dont see that sparkle in her eyes anymore. Its so sad, it makes you want to cry. Just growing up watching Britney you know she is a naturally happy person and she seems to always be so perky, but now she seems so reserved. I think its so sad that the media and sometimes you think that even world really longs to see her that way.
I wish people could see that she is a person too. A person that has to deal with everyday situations like any other person. In my mind people should be a little more sensitive to someone that has to live in the public eye, because there is so much pressure in their lives, because everyone is watching.She just got done with a very public relationship, a relationship no one knew anything about they dont know how it started why it ended, no one knew anything, and it wasnt anyones place to say anything. Her divorce is so public, and her children, thats such a sad topic, she cant even have them to herself, and that is so sad.
I guess what I am getting at is some needs to help her, and someone needs to support her and be there for her! I am so tired of people going to US WEEKLY or something like that because they have some hot gossip about britney, its sad because how is she supposed to trust anyone in the future?? How will she be able to make new friends?? Or have a relationship with anyone?? I would be scared that once I confided in
someone new that they might try and sell my personal problems to make money! It should be illeagel for someone to use information that isnt coming directly from that person it is about, it should also be illeagel to follow people around all the time to take scadalous, cheap pictures on someone. I dont support those magazines.
Britney is amazing person and anyone that knows her will tell you that, and I just hope she knows that. I support her and her decisions.I just hope people will respect her and her families privacy.She needs times to rediscover herself as a person, and she needs to do what is best for her. People really need to back off in puching her for move so fast with a new album and tour, they need to respect that she will do it when she is good and ready to, and if she wants to do it.
I love the type of person I see Britney as, she is strong, and I hope no one breaks her down. I hope one day she will see this message, and she will know and understand that some people know she is a person and that they respect her as a person and not EXPECT her to just be some to entertain them.

Note: Not edited for spelling or grammar (I give her a B+ )

Now this is someone who is truly a fan. I can only assume that this is a copy and paste from the girl's blog. She should use it as an English essay as well, although a quick run through spell check would bump it up a grade.

It is interesting to note that there is no mention in this treatise about Britney going out clubbing all over the continent. And no mention of drinking at all.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker