Friday, February 09, 2007

How I Became a Sandal Wearer

I grew up in Canada. I have been known do sing the line from the Merle Haggard song that ends with "...sandals won't be seen." I have spent the majority of my life as person who did not wear sandals. Well I have moved further south and I think Kenny Chesny's Flip Flop summer tour is outselling whatever Merle is up to.

I wore the same pair of sandals every day for about seven months last year. My toes feel like they are going to suffocate when I wear shoes these days. I love wearing sandals. Active Sandals has a good selection of reef sandals be sure to scroll down to see the sale price on the rugged Newport H2 sandals. In my two years of steady sandal testing, I found out that cheap sandals have cheap soles and they end up splitting apart. You can get many more miles of long walks on the beach with quality sandals.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker