Friday, March 23, 2007

When Will Britney Talk To The Press?

It's great that her representatives say that she is doing well and that her rehab stint was a success. I am wondering when the People interview will be coming out. I suppose she is going to have to spend some time working on the outer her, because everybody knows that it is physically impossible to do an interview without pictures. I have heard that they sell fewer magazines.

I guess she is probably taking some expert advice and staying out of the limelight while she recharges her celebrity mojo. Rolling Stone editor Joe Levy advised her to get some music out ASAP and re-enter the business in the wake of the CD release. I think he is a smart man. A lot of talented people have expressed a willingness to help Britney out with the music

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker