Tuesday, March 20, 2007

An Affordable Portable Personalized Hard Drive



Pexagon Tech has a big selection of portable drives. You get to pick your color. You get to choose the amount of storage. You also get to order custom engraving on both sides.

You can get a 100Gig USB external hard drive for less than $100.

I used to have a similar external hard drive. It was destroyed in a flood. I kind of miss it. It actually survived the flood temporarily, I was able to transfer most of the information I needed to a new PC. If you have never had one of these devices, you may not have an idea of just how useful they are. I was surprised to see the range of storage capacities that are available from Pexagon. You can get from 40 right up to 160Gig of space. I was just realizing how great this would be for a DJ, you could travel with a huge library of sound files.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker