Monday, March 12, 2007

Gotta Wear Shades

It will soon be summer. I vowed to myself that I am going to start wearing sunscreen whenever I go for a walk starting now. These days, the UV can get pretty brutal.

You have to remember to protect your eyes from harmful rays as well. I have had to resort to wearing my wife's girl sunglasses while driving into the sun a few times this winter. I can imagine what the oncoming drivers must have thought of that.

So, I need to buy some good sunglasses. OpticsPlanet.net is a good place to start, not only do they have a great selection of the best brand names, they also have a guide on how to buy the right sunglasses, and they have free shipping on orders over $29.95.

Something that you won't ever think about needing until the day that you REALLY need them is UV protective Safety Glasses. I used to be on a safety committee, I recommend that everyone have at least one pair of safety glasses in their house. Even if you end up using them because the person beside you is squirting grapefruit juice all over the place.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker