Friday, March 30, 2007

Britney Spears may be OK


I feel sorry for Britney Spears. She has courted the attention of paparazzi to a great extent, but it is still just wrong that they are mobbing her so relentlessly.

I think that her days of relative stability since rehab are a good sign. I am assuming that she is clean, only because the tabloids would be all over any slip up.

Paparazzi are ruthless nasty asses because people who sell magazines are willing to pay them a lot of money for pictures. This makes the publishers sound nasty doesn't it. They pay the big bucks because magazines with candid pictures of celebrities sell. That makes the people who look at the pictures seem nasty too.

I haven't been on my high horse about paparazzi pictures too much, but I don't post them if I can help it either.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker