Thursday, March 29, 2007

HighFivez !!!

This blog used to be pretty crappy. I think it has gotten better in recent months. I even made a legitimate attempt at real journalism.

Despite what I thought were improvements, Google and Alexa continue to tell me in their cold calculating way that I suck. I have reduced the number of celebrity blogs that I update regularly so that I could concentrate on making quality posts in 2 or three of them.
I just found out about a community within the Blogosphere. That is designed to provide bloggers with much needed pats on the back for their efforts. When you join HighFivez.com, you can submit a blog or blog post for honest peer review.

Members can choose between voting for(HighFive) or against(Pound) a post or blog.

They can create a list of favorite blogs on the site.

HighFivez.com I am definitely going to join this thing. Not only does it get me much sought after feedback form people who are interested in reading blogs, it should also help my standing among all the robots.

I think that I might be able to craft a blog post that generates enough discussion to find itself on the MOST DISCUSSED page. This site is VERY new, maybe I could manage to be popular there for awhile, before all the cool kids find it.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker