Thursday, March 29, 2007

Life Insurance

I have an insurance broker who I consider a friend. I have sold stuff to him, I have sat around in a barn with him. I helped his brother at harvest time for a summer or two.

I think I got the life insurance pitch that he gives to people who he knows and trusts. I can list a few personality types who would be offended and/or freaked out by it.

He asked me to help him figure out how much Life Insurance I should have to make sure my loved ones would be ok financially if I was to die that day. I had babies, and a newly mortgaged house. The amount was pretty surprising to me. I worked at a dangerous job, so I got lots of insurance.

SecureInsuranceQuotes.com is a source for more than just
Life Insurance Quotes
. They have regionally specific info whether you are looking for New Jersey Life Insurance or Washington Life Insurance. Life insurance is important.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker