Friday, March 30, 2007

Let The Spoiling Begin...

When I was a baby, skin care was baby powder, baby lotion and, oh yeah, baby shampoo. That's it. And forget about designer clothing, when you have a big brother two years older than you. Now babies get pampered with as many natural skin care products as their moms do, and what better place to get baby and mom skin care products than SpiffyBaby.com, a great source of Upscale Baby Gifts & Unique Toys. Modern Crib Bedding, Designer Clothes, Jewelry & Natural Skin Care.

Of course, some people think that babies don't really care about skin care. They couldn't be more wrong. However, babies care even more about toys! When I was a kid, all I had to play with was a rock. Stumped for ideas for baby toys for your baby, or your friend's new baby? Check out SpiffyBaby.com's Spiffy Baby Talk parenting resource center for advice and ideas from experienced parents. Expecting mothers should definitely tell their friends and relatives about SpiffyBaby.com and all the great upscale clothes and other items that can be purchased there -- for things like baby showers. I know that's where I'll be headed before I go to my next shower.
"Spiffy Baby Talk - where one savvy parent meets another"

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker