Saturday, January 13, 2007

This is Why I Don't Believe In Astrology...



I stumbled upon a site that features the astrological charts of celebrities based on where and when they were born. Each page also has an in depth interpretation. Of course, these interpretations are totally influenced by what we know about a celebrity's life through the media.

The current page for Britney seems to be very accurate. I got the brilliant idea to go to the way back machine and look at her chart from a few years ago. It would seem that the intrinsic nature of Britney Spears as determined by when and where she was born has changed a lot in the last few years. Funny, I don't think her birth date or her birth place has changed.

I will update this with links and quotes at a later date.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker