Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Britney Sex Tape: Credibility On Teh Internets

No, it is not here. I am not talking about the content or the existence of a sex tape that has Kevin Federline's pasty ass in it. I am using the example to talk about the telephone game that is celebrity news on the internet.

I just used this website as a source for an unrelated story and then I saw they had a search function so I thought I would see what was up with Britney. I got this undated dubious story about Britney talking out loud in public about how she was thinking about giving away the sex tape so Kevin would not be able to profit from it. I don't think that ever happened, if only because denial is a powerful and reflexive kind of thing. People don't stuff denying things of the cuff the way it is being described.

Of course, people can generally get in and out of cars without flashing their babymaker , so maybe I don't know what I am talking about.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker