Friday, September 28, 2007

If I Had a Good Camera...

Cameras can certainly be used in lots of positive ways. If you have babies, I recommend that you take as many pictures of them as possible. They are only babies once. Another great reason to have a digital camera handy at all times is that, at any given moment, there is a remote chance that you will see a cat in a very humorous pose. You want to be able to capture that moment for posterity and also add a ridiculous caption and post it on the internet.

Nikon cameras like the good quality SLR version that my friend brings to work everyday have a lot of advantages over my little Kodak point and shoot. High quality optical zoom lenses allow you to get a close-up photo of distant objects. There was a fantastic looking yacht near the beach the other day and I almost felt like chasing it so I could get a picture worth showing off. As it was my point and shoot provides photographic evidence, but not a photo worth publishing. My friend was at our house when some bee eaters were flying around and he managed to get a few great photos of them. I emailed the photos to my birdwatching aunt. I may have already shown my favorite picture on this blog before, but here it is again :)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker