Friday, September 07, 2007

TrustedPlaces.com is Awesome

I like the idea behind Trusted Places. It is a sort of combination of a social site and a recommendation site for restaurants and clubs and many other types of places. The cool thing about this melding is that just like IRL, you are going to trust the recommendation of people who you know more than someone who has just shown up out of the blue.

I wish I had heard about it before I spent a couple days in the London area last month. I was very unadventurous simply because I didn't want to waste my time and money on any places that might not be all they were cracked up to be.

On Trusted Places, you can find out what people like yourself have to say about a london restaurant. Profiles include ratings of how Helpful, Interesting and Cool a member is considered to be. I think TrustedPlaces.com is Helpful, Interesting and Cool !!!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker