Monday, October 01, 2007

Last Week's Poll

Last weeks poll results are unanimous. People do not want me to leave Britney alone.

I am going to have to disappoint the people who are crying out for more though. I have decided to stick to the occasional bit of social commentary on Britney's plight without actually sinking to the level of the tabloids...or coming up to the level of the tabloids, depending on your perspective.

This whole driving without a valid license has me wondering once again why all these wealthy celebrities even drive. I drive because I have no choice. I actually managed to live without a car of my own for about a year recently. That was really great in some ways, but it comes down to time management for me. I have responsibilities that require having my own transportation. Many of these celebrities would be much better off availing themselves of a professional driver. I bet big stars could get their record company or movie studio to pay for a car and driver.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker