Friday, September 28, 2007

Pap Test


This blog is a 'Former' Britney Spears News and Gossip Blog. I just am not feeling it anymore. One of the first changes that I made on the journey from what this blog was to what this blog is was to adopt a policy against Paparazzi photographs. Take a look back through the archives if you want. I don't exactly know when I last used a picture of Britney other than publicity pictures.

To be honest, I think that the relationship between celebrities is more symbiotic than parasitic. The only way that things will ever change is if fans and other consumers were to stop buying tabloids and viewing sites like Perez Hilton. The demand for Paparazzi pictures drives up their price and then the photographers start behaving badly. If they had very little value, people like Britney would have to hire a photographer to follow her around.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker