Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tattoo You

As far as niche personals sites go, TattooLovers.com is pretty nichey. Apparently nichey is not a word.

When Johnny Depp was dating Winona Ryder, he got a tattoo that said Winona forever. Their relationship didn't last and he had the tat altered to say Wino Forever. I think they use that makeup that conceals tattoos when he takes his pirate shirt off. I don't know, I don't watch kid movies.

I guess a tattoo singles site makes a lot of sense. Not only is it going to be filled with people who are accepting of body art, it is probably going to involve a lot of people who are eager to show of ALL of their tattoos. I haven't joined and I noticed that a lot of the profile photos are for members only. I suspect that these photos are pretty interesting.

The site has all the bells and whistles that you expect from the latest generation of free online personals and it is filled to the gills with tattooed ladies and men.

So go get your tattoo dating on!


No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker