Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Bring It to The Dance With a Splendid Gown

It's never too early to start shopping for your prom dress.

I have never actually witnessed the stress of choosing/buying/making a prom dress first hand. I had already moved out when my younger sister went through it. I didn't have a girlfriend in high school. I invited an acquaintance from the previous year's graduating class to my prom. She already had a dress.

I have two daughters who may introduce me to the expense of ball gowns and/or party dresses at some point years from now.

Splendid-Gowns.com looks like a pretty good eStore with reasonably priced pretty dresses. Something that I really appreciate is the excellent photography used to display the dresses on the site. The image galleries feature large images with good lighting showing the dresses from several angles. This is important when you are ordering a dress online for a momentous event.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker