Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Spoof Cards from SpoofCard.com



I had a lot of fun making this video to promote www.SpoofCard.com
. Imagine how much fun it would be to make a real prank call. A good natured one to a friend or family member, please.

I once tried to fool the E-list actresses and models that had a phone in show on TomGreen.com. I used a Dr. Phil soundboard. They were mildly entertained, but not fooled in the slightest.

With SpoofCard, you can disguise your phone number and even your voice. You can also have your call recorded for posterity. They even have a free trial that provides enough minutes to find out if prank calling is your 'thing'.

Professionals can use spoof cards so they can call from a private number without giving that number away to clients.

I have a short phone conversation that I had with Ed McMahon on video somewhere on the internet. I asked him if he had ever had to turn down the opportunity to plug a product for ethical reasons. I don't know if he was pausing for emphasis or if he drew a blank. We were interrupted by the 'talk show host' and my call was cut short.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker