Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Seduce A Celebrity

I am going to try to encapsulate the online reality program Seduce a Celebrity in this first paragraph, because if you are like me, you will click on a link and not come back here for a while. The most important part of the concept is the participation of a desirable woman. Actress Mirelly Taylor has me smitten. I hadn't heard about her until today, but I have been a bit obsessed ever since this morning. I found a great video interview of her with her costar from Kiss Me Again, which I have decided I want to see ASAP. The premise of the show is that any GoFish member can compete for her attention. Users vote on uploaded videos that are made in response to tasks that Mirelly gives out on the program. Eventually SHE will choose from the top three. I like this part, letting voters choose who she dates would be wrong.

I am not going to compete because my heart belongs to another, but Mirelly has captured my imagination at least. If I had a bit more confidence, I would consider uploading some videos related to this show. I would have to bow out gracefully if I was in danger of being chosen. Making women fall in love with me is one of my favorite hobbies, but I only do it at home.

Seduce a Celeb on GoFish.com will come together over the next 14 weeks. Go check out the Free videos at GoFish.com.



No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker