Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bid Low and Win a Car

I was out for a drive in my old car that I always go on about loving, and it suddenly struke me that nit sounds different than it used to. I started obsessing about what I would do if it just up and died on me.

Maybe I should try to make the lowest bid on the BMW that is on offer at Bid4Prizes, the site where the lowest unique bid gets the prize.

I have only ever had one new car before. It was the least expensive new car that I could possibly get. I liked it. I can only imagine how being the owner of one of the best cars in the World would make me feel.

There are lots of other prizes currently available for bidding right now. Televisions, speaker systems, computer monitors and more. If the concept is baffling you, there is a YouTube video on the site explaining the way iit works.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker