Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Save on Long Distance with Pingo

Fathers Day is coming up, I think I should start blogging about it some so I don't forget. It worked for Mother's Day. If you live in a different country than your father, you are not alone.


I live thousand of miles away from my parents. With Pingo, you can get $10 in Free Fathers Day Calls. Try an call your Dad on that special day. My dad doesn't really like talking on the telephone, but I can certainly get mom to put him on for a moment just to wish him a happy day.


Pingo is a trusted prepaid calling card provider that can be used to save on long distance calls to a lot of different countries. For instance they provide cheap International calling cards to India . The savings are significant and the service is from a trusted and reliable company.


I am going to see what kind of rates I can get for some places that I call frequently...

It looks like I can call Afganistan for less than the price of a cup of coffee. The Afganistan calling card rates on the page may be for comparison purposes only. Pingo can't predict foreign exchange rates.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker