Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bid4Prizes.com Rocks!!!

I wish I had thought of Bid4Prizes, it is such a cool concept. The website has really popular prizes up for grabs and the twist is that the lowest bid wins the prize. So this is a bit of a hard thing to grasp until you think about it for a minute. The site works like an auction site except the product goes to the lowest unique bid. I would like to see the statistics on a few of these auctions. There must be thousands of people who bid one cent, thinking to themselves that nobody else will bid that because they will think that everybody else will bid that. Sorry for making your head hurt.

Bid4Prizes.com has cash and cars and all that exciting stuff, but I just got hooked when I saw the Kayak that is going to be awarded in a few days.


No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker