Friday, April 20, 2007

Sales Recruiting

Top Producer is a title given to a salesman that SELLS. The purpose of a Sales Recruiting Firm is to connect companies that have a need for top producers with the men and women that can get results.

I think the trick in effectively recruiting and placing good salespeople is realizing not to look at what an individual sells but how they sell, and of course how well they sell. That is just me talking, I'm not the expert. Target Consulting Group are experts and they provide satisfaction to both salespeople and businesses. They offer a guarantee to the companies that they provide with staff.

It didn't take that long for me to find some words that I could latch onto from the Target Consulting Group Website. I can only imagine that their recruiters talk about the fact that they do not 'Force a Fit' on a regular basis. That is good, I have never been placed by a recruiter before but I tried to 'Force a Fit' by myself once. I was not a could experience for me as an employee or the employer for whom I was not suited.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker