Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Did Britney Fire Her Manager?

If Britney did in fact fire her manager, Larry Rudolf, I can only imagine that he is filled with regret that he bothered to stick with her for the last several months.

I don't know very much about this man. I assume that he likes money. That is an important attribute for a manager. I wondered early on why he enabled Britney as she left the first rehab. It was on an island in the Caribbean and if it was me I would have left her there, to either stay or make her own travel arrangements. I think money had a bit to do with that decision. I think the catch 22 with any hangers on that want a piece of Britney's revenue is that the controversies are good publicity for her future album in some ways, but mostly as a novelty. People bought the Paris Hilton cd as a artifact and they will do the same with Britney's even if it is crap.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker