Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Money Money Money Money

The title of this post is from a song I get stuck in my head sometimes when I am creating blog advertising. PayPerPost pays me money to blog about products and services. I just go to the blogger end of their site, log in and the grab my choice of the opportunities that are available to me. Then I blog about the topic, put in the required links and boom, I will get some cash in my PayPal account 30 days from when I published the post.

Today is a special day for PPP bloggers, because it is the first ever 1K Tuesday. At some point before midnight EST somebody will grab an opportunity that pays $1000.

For people that might be reflexively critical of the the PayPerPost business model, I would like to point out that the majority of the Opps ask for a neutral tone. Bloggers don't have to blow sunshine up the blogosphere's butt every time they want a few bucks.

I can talk about how this $1,000 promotion is going to create heart palpitations from over ingestion of coffee as bloggers around the World sit there hitting refresh hoping to see that $1,000 thing come up on their screen. Some people may be so obsessed and distracted that children will be eating PB&J for lunch and supper. To balance that comment with a positive...PB&J has three of the four food groups, get them to have a glass of milk and you are laughing.


No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker