Saturday, July 14, 2007

This Guy has Your Hot Tub Covered

I had never really thought about the different extremes of weather to whic hot tubs get exposed. When I saw a photo on the front page of TheCoverGuy.com showing a Spa Cover with several inches of snow, I realized how important a good quality, heavy duty cover must be in some regions. The Cover Guy has three different classes of cover that can be custom built to fit your tub.

The store also has all kinds of accessories to help you maintain and enjoy your spa. When I am reviewing online stores, I always look for the cool stuff. What I found here were LED lights that you can use to create special lighting effects in your hot tub. They fit into the standard bulb housing and you can choose from 10 different colors and effects.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker