Friday, August 17, 2007

Golden Rule Travel

I was talking about making some changes yesterday. I think that rather than make some contrived theme, I am just going to try to focus on positive things. If you have visited my site before you are probably surprised by the lack of bright colors today. It's not meant to be negative. I was reading about the movement to make browsers and search engines as black as possible to save energy. I thought that was a positive move that I could make to help reduce my footprint a bit.

The great thing that I want to talk about in this post is a travel agency that specializes in meeting the needs of missionaries. Besides working to get special missionary fares for its clients, Golden Rule Travel also makes a point of being available 24/7 over the phone. They have an honest Christian staff, many of whom were once missionaries themselves.

I am building another positive site that feature all different types of marriage proposal videos. One particular video that really touched me was a young missionary in Malawi proposing to another missionary whom he had met while they were serving God in Nicaragua. They shared this joyful moment with the people of the Malawi village and in turn they were treated to an astounded display of joyful singing and dancing.

I am glad to here that there is a travel service that meets the special needs of missionaries and does their utmost to provide safe comfortable trips to places that are not generally safe and comfortable.


No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker