Friday, August 10, 2007

Britney Spears' Fictitious Movie Role...

I apologize to the pap for a stunt that was done 4 months ago regarding an umbrella. I was preparing my character for a role in a movie where the husband never plays his part so they switch places accidentally. I take all my roles very seriously and got a little carried away. Unfortunately I didn't get the part.


Strange, telling missives tend to show up on the 'coming soon' page that is BritneySpears.com quite sporadically. I am not sure why the webmaster doesn't take them down after one news cycle and replace it with something less crazy. If anybody has any information on the part that Britney was trying for, I would love to hear from them.

I suspect that the apology by way of an excuse is mostly fabricated.

Here is a video of Britney Spears ina role that she took very seriously. It's a French dub. For some reason, the characters don't sound gay to me.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker