Friday, December 16, 2005

The 'News Cycle' May Cause Trouble In Kevin And Britney's Marriage



Yesterday there were stories about the couple being back together and looking happy. How happy will Britney Spears be if she sees 'fresh' news quoting a bitter and defensive Kevin Federline during his sabbatical in Vegas?
"Marriage is something you don't go into lightly. She has to learn she can't just pick me up and dump me off, like her first husband. I love her, but ask me now about life apart from Britney, and all I can say is: Can it be any worse than living with her?

I am doing what she wanted, getting out of the house and trying to find work, but I do that and she trashes my efforts. She just wants me at her beck and call as a little househusband."
More...


No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker