Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Britney Goes Shopping At Victoria's Secret

Britney, who recently gave birth to son Sean Preston, reportedly emerged from a Victoria's Secret store in Thousand Oaks, California with a bag full of very sexy underwear\lingerie.

I love the way sticking the word 'reportedly' gives a writer so much freedom to add whatever the hell he wants. Case in point, how does the person observing Britney reportedly coming out of a store know what her bag is filled with? I went to the front page of the Victoria's Secret catalogue and can assure you that they sell sweaters, pajamas even jeans.

The angle of the story is that Britney is getting all this 'very sexy underwear' to spice up her love life with Kevin Federline. I have an alternate theory, maybe Britney and her sister Jamie Lynn were Christmas shopping,. I know it's wild speculation but I stand by it.

More...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker