Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Britney Spears May Have Unwittingly Committed Bigamy

British television and radio presenter Richard Bacon claims he could be legally married to pregnant Pop Star Britney Spears.

According to reports from the UK , Bacon, a DJ on 95.8 Capital FM said that he legally wed Britney while interviewing her in a hotel room for Channel 4's The Big Breakfast. In 1997 Richard Bacon became the first ever Blue Peter presenter in its 40-year history to be actively sacked, after he admitted to taking cocaine.

"It was the first time she'd told anyone she'd split with (Justin) Timberlake and I had a bit of a plan, as I had hoped to get the admission out of her about the split.
I had a vicar waiting round the corner with a real marriage certificate.
I went down on one knee in front of her and said 'would you marry me?' and she said 'hey sure'."

More...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker